Get The ONLY "tonic" Drink Supplement on the Market Designed for Weight Loss!
This tiny seed removes 11lbs in first 7 days!
Get Biofit Today, While Supplies Last!
The four moves in the Standing 4-way Hip with a resistive band are a great way to help strengthen your hip while increasing hip mobility. Watch more Ask Doctor Jo videos featuring full routines for common injuries and syndromes at http://www.askdoctorjo.com
To perform the standing 4-way hip with resistive band:
1. With the band anchored behind you and the band wrapped around your ankle, keep your leg straight and your knee locked out.
2. Keeping your back straight and upright, slowly kick forward, and come back.
1. With the band anchored beside the leg you are exercising and the band wrapped around your ankle, keep your leg straight and your knee locked out.
2. Keeping your back straight and upright, slowly kick your leg across your body, and come back.
1. With the band anchored on the opposite side you are standing and the band wrapped around your ankle, keep your leg straight and your knee locked out.
2. Keeping your back straight and upright, slowly kick your leg out to the side, and come back.
1. With the band anchored in front of where you are standing and the band wrapped around your ankle, keep your leg straight and your knee locked out.
2. Keeping your back straight and upright, slowly kick your leg behind you, and come back.
Prescribe this video, and others like it, to your patients as part of their Home Exercise Program with a FREE HEP Builder account: http://www.hepbuilder.com
SUPPORT me on Patreon for as little as $1 a month, and get cool rewards: http://www.patreon.com/askdoctorjo
SUBSCRIBE for More Videos:
Doctor Jo is a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Standing 4-Way Hip with Resistive Band:
DISCLAIMER: This content (the video, description, links, and comments) is not medical advice or a treatment plan and is intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. This content should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this content to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained in this content. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ask Doctor Jo, LLC and its officers for any and all losses, injuries, or damages resulting from any and all claims that arise from your use or misuse of this content. Ask Doctor Jo, LLC makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of this content. Use of this content is at your sole risk.
Walking or Running, Which Is Better for You?
When you compare running to walking, both deal numerous similar benefits, one needs to question why any individual would not be doing one or the various other. There are so numerous means that both running and also walking are advantageous to our wellness that it only makes good sense to make that a part of one's day-to-day tasks.Exercising With a Cross Trainer or Exercise Bike at Home Might Be An Alternative to Joining a Gym
Not everyone desires to join a fitness center. If you are one of those people that would certainly favor to exercise at house buying your very own cross trainer or exercise bike may be a wise action. If you exercise in your home you have complete control of when you work out and how tough you work out daily.Running Addiction
Every person requires a healthy addiction and running is mine. I can think about no finer way to begin the day than hitting the road. It opens my mind and also my heart. I believe and also plan, deliberate and address problems, as well as most importantly I make the effort to unwind and also value how lucky I am to be active.Exercises and Workouts – Must You Really Lift Weights to Gain More Strength and Muscle Mass?
So you've been doing your analysis and also have actually concerned the firm verdict: if you wish to see optimum results, constructing stamina is vital. You recognize muscle mass burns a lot more calories per min throughout the day contrasted to body fat tissue, so if you can begin including more muscle, it will start your slow-moving progression. But, must you raise weights? For some people, the passion just isn't there. This isn't a kind of workout they enjoy – or also desire to discover. Does this mean they have to abandon the advantages they would acquire from raising hefty weights? Not at all. There are lots of methods you can develop extra strength and lean muscle without lifting heavy weight. Below are some choices …